In the spirit of trying to remain positive, here are 10 good things about my day today.
(10) I got to sleep in.
(09) I didn’t have to go anywhere or do anything so I didn’t feel rushed at all.
(08) Derek put away his clean laundry without a second reminder. Yay!
(07) I had soft taco bake for dinner. Yum.
(06) Meghann called me and we talked about our upcoming camping trip. I’m SO excited.
(05) I got to wear my cool pink scarf belt.
(04) I talked to my friend Brian online for awhile.
(03) Toni and Dawn both had new posts for me to read.
(02) I woke up with my cat curled up to me sound asleep. She was feeling cuddly this morning.
(01) My dad called me and told me, without me asking for it, that he’d send me $100 to help with medical expenses. That’ll be a huge help.