(10) If I’m watching a movie with someone else and I laugh out loud at something I find amusing, I look to see if the other person found it funny, too. I have no idea why. Maybe I’m embarassed to be laughing at something that’s not funny?
(09) I hate onions with a passion, but I love sour cream ‘n’ onion potato chips. I know that it makes no sense.
(08) I can’t fall asleep to the tv or a movie. Even if I have NO interest in what’s on, I find myself listening and wanting to know what’s happening. I have to turn it off.
(07) When I finish a book late at night and I’m exhausted and just want to sleep, I still can’t go without at least starting the next book. I may only make it a few pages in, but I have to get it started. A fear of being between books, perhaps?
(06) When I’m sitting at the computer and thinking really hard (like I am right now, trying to come up with things for this list) I spin around in the chair and look at objects around the apartment, hoping that they inspire me. It doesn’t help.
(05) I have six freckles on my arm that make up the Little Dipper. Yup, the constellation.
(04) I sometimes have the random urge to stand on my head. I don’t do it, but isn’t that weird?
(03) I’m known for being particularly quiet. Most of the time. Sometimes, however, I just can’t help myself and I come out with something completely random. Like walking down the street with Cassidy, I blurted out, “I need brown shoes.” It had no relevance to the conversation. Or in the car with Stewart and Cassidy, they were talking about sex and using polite terms and it was annoying me, so I said, “Humping!” I get funny looks a lot.
(02) I tap my feet to help myself to sleep. I make up random tunes in my head and then tap my feet to them. It drives Derek nuts.
(01) I can sleep for abnormally long periods of time. I’m not saying how long, because it’s really really bad, but let’s just say that I’ll bet you money that you can’t outsleep me.