(10) The woman walking around Surrey dressed in full traditional Indian (from India, not native) garb from head to toe- er- ankle, because on her feet were a pair of bright turquoise Old Navy flip-flops.
(09) The crazy stinky lady at Burger King who was convinced that the cashier had not given her back her correct change of $1.55. Even I could see she had the right amount of change.
(08) That ten minutes after I posted a plea for help with some coding over at Blog Advance, I figured it out myself. That always happens.
(06) Comments left on my MySpace account. I love my friends.
(05) That this is turning into a very plug-y post and I didn’t really intend that. I just wanted to post SOMETHING.
(04) My new phone’s ring tone. I haven’t even downloaded anything cool yet, but having my phone ring with techno music amuses me greatly.
(02) The poster Derek made for fundraising for my Breast Cancer Walk. It says, “Save The Boobies.”
(01) That I’m trying to write a post about things that amuse me while I’m really cranky.