These are the songs that I listen to when I’m happy, when I want to bounce around and sing out loud. Fun songs. Feel good songs.
(10) Feel Good Inc. – Gorillaz (Didn’t see that one coming, did ya?)
(09) I Just Wanna Live – Good Charlotte (Fake punk band? So what- it’s a great song.)
(08) Sincerely Yours – Goodness (I like a lot of bands/groups with Good in the title.)
(07) 99 Luftballoons – Nena (Is it possible to NOT like this song?)
(06) Shoop – Salt ‘n’ Pepa (Especially when Ellen DeGeneres does it.)
(05) Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham! (It’s Wham!, what’s not to love?)
(04) I Write Sins Not Tragedies – Panic! At The Disco (Newest on my feel good list.)
(03) Love Shack – B-52’s (Nothing extra to say, but god forbid I break the parenthesis pattern.)
(02) Song For The Dumped – Ben Folds Five (So much anger- you gotta love it.)
(01) Can’t Hold Us Down – Christina Aguilera (That’s right boys, can’t hold us down.)
I heart 80’s music. The Top 10 list idea shamelessly stolen from here.