About six or seven months ago, I posted a bucket list. It wasn’t my personal bucket list, it was a list of possible life occurrences and the object was to highlight as many as had been done. I was talking about it with le boy and it made me think that I need to write up a REAL bucket list. What do I really want to make sure that I accomplish before my time here is done?
This is by no means a complete list, but it’s a start.
1) Stand in Athens.
2) Bunjee jump.
3) Ride a horse along a beach.
4) Have a bedroom with a chandelier in it.
5) Be debt free.
6) Do the Grouse Grind. This one may kill me because I hate stairs and there’s 2,830 of them.
7) Run a 5K.
8) Go geo-caching.
9) Stay in a hut over the water in some tropical location.
10) Edit my book to the point that I would be willing to let people see it.
And I’m going to have to think of more things, big and small, that I want to accomplish or see.
What do YOU want to do before you go?