1. Lists with numbers not in increments of 5. Don’t tell me 8 things, tell me 10 damn it.
2. The sound of people chewing. Grosses me right out.
3. Things being out of alignment.
4. The sound of a cat throwing up- and the smell. Oh my god, it will make me throw up, too.
5. Knowing that people are watching me sleep. I can’t do it. Too afraid of snoring, drooling, talking, or worse.
6. When Ana licks her lips and makes it all red and chapped. I watch her do it and I cringe.
7. A DVD skipping. I get irrationally mad at it.
8. I also get irrationally mad at scary movies. I can’t handle that tense feeling and waiting for something to jump out. Gives me the heebie jeebies.
9. An unorganized desk at work. My house could be a sty most of the time and I’ll be annoyed, but let my desk at work get messy and I’ll cut a bitch.
10. When people say, “I seen that,” or “orientated,” amongst other words and phrases that are so wrong that they make my head ache.